A peaceful protest is not comparable to an attempted coup, territorial acknowledgements can actually be legislated, churches should face consequences for violating public health orders and building a laneway home in Vancouver is very complicated.
- Vancouver councillor under fire for ‘monumentally bad take’ on Capitol riots
- Dan Fumano: East Van real estate dispute reveals unlicensed warehouse use
- Surrey’s rejection of Indigenous land acknowledgement enforces systemic racism, BCAFN says
- Surrey strata orders removal of dog deemed ‘too tall’ for bylaw
- Langley Township could strip tax break from churches defying COVID health orders
- Fate of Vancouver’s laneway homes hangs in the balance after city rules take U-turn
- How Lulu Island Got Its Sweet Name