Lawyer Micah Goldberg joins Ian & Matthew to break down the Park Board’s new camping bylaw. Plus NPA drama, housing impasse at city council and byelections in Burnaby.
Apologies for Ian’s trash audio quality in the first half – not sure what happened there but it gets better.
Look for a transcript at cambiereport.ca
- Follow @micahgoldberg
- Vancouver Park Board votes in favour of allowing overnight camping in parks
- Tent Cities and the Violent Origins of Vancouver’s Parks
- Four directors quit NPA board, say it risks becoming ‘irrelevant’
- Dan Fumano: ‘Postpone and delay’ — Vancouver council defers rental-housing incentives
- B.C. guidelines pave way for Burnaby to hold council byelection
- Vancouveratta: Central Valley Greenway
Photo credit: flickr/Ted McGrath CC BY-NC-SA 2.0