The latest threat to neighbourhood character: Young children.
Also: Paying people to speak at public hearings, selling off school board land, staffing the mayor’s office, banning Hookah shops, developing Coquitlam and Burnaby.
- Vancouver graffiti for climate change action (inspiration for the song Heat Dome)
- Dan Fumano: How a Vancouver neighbourhood fought, and defeated, a daycare
- Dan Fumano: Vancouver parents desperate for daycare slam city hall rejection
- Dan Fumano: Vancouver councillors promise action after daycare’s rejection
- Rental housing tower approval rescinded after developer paid supporters in public hearing
- Vancouver School Board tells judge it is considering selling a prime piece of land – The Globe and Mail
- New staff at the Mayor’s Office
- A look at who’s who in Ken Sim’s office
- Vancouver bylaw official tries to close hookah shops – Retail & Manufacturing
- Era of building single-family home neighbourhoods is over: Coquitlam mayor
- Coquitlam should build ‘conventional’ townhomes: councillor
- Why Burnaby Decided to Develop Its Own Housing | The Tyee
- This Pride anthem was written in Vancouver — inspired by a local landmark | CBC News