Aaron Gunn is officially wants to be in the race for leader of the BC Liberals but other contestants are divided over whether he should get the green light.
First, we line up the Battle of the 90s NDP in this week’s Greatest BC Premier Bracket. Vote now.
Segment 1: Welcome to the Gunn Show
- Latest B.C. Liberal leadership candidate accused of being racist and transphobic
- Michael Lee is against
- Aaron Gunn says Lee is two-faced
- Ellis Ross welcomes Gunn
- Fairy Creek: Appeal court reinstates injunction against old-growth logging protesters
- Kelowna-Lake Country MLA Norm Letnick open to considering a mayoral run – Kelowna Capital News
- Canada seeks to claw back $25M in COVID relief from thousands of fishers (maybe?)
- Legal talks are dragging out Annamie Paul’s departure from Green leadership
- Conservative Party’s national council suspends member after bid to recall O’Toole as leader
- Chinese-Canadian Tories urge O’Toole to resign, saying tough-on-China platform alienated voters
- Premier approvals